Can You Change Playlist Name On Soundcloud
If you’re new to Soundcloud, or even if you’re not, you probably know that you can change the name of your playlist. However, a few things should be kept in mind before doing so. For example, you can’t change the name if it’s a copyrighted song, if it’s a high-profile artist’s song, or if it’s a song that’s part of a compilation. Also, you can’t change the name if it’s in the public domain. So if you want to change the name of your playlist to something more catchy, make sure it falls into one of the above categories. Otherwise, you may have to stick with the old name!
Follow the below instructions,
Yes, you can change the playlist name on SoundCloud. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open Soundcloud on your computer.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Your Soundcloud Profile,” click on “Playlists.”
4. In the “Playlists” window, click on the playlist you want to rename.
5. Under “Name,” type in a new name for the playlist.
More posts about SoundCloud